Also known as The Hacktoberfest Release. Lots of good stuff in this one, including some notable bug fixes and a closed potential security vulnerability.
Now available here.
- Numerous improvements to the display of the Git module, #1102 by @tadeaspaule
- Updated to Go 1.17, by nontw
- Airbrake module added, by @kyrylo
- Displays the battery level of connected devices, if the level can be read by
ioreg, on MacOS, #1108 by @senorprogrammer
- Adds an
argssetting to IP API for defining which fields are displayed, by @Choromanski
- Security module no longer displays wifi info if wifi is missing or disabled, #1124 by @yosmoc
qnow quits WTF. Added as a new global hotkey, by @thuan1412
- DigitalOcean module now properly displays the droplet region, #1053 by @yosmoc
- gCal module now supports multiple configurations with different email addresses, #1016 by @Seanstoppable
- All modules now support sub-1 second refresh intervals by specifying an optional time unit (ie:
20s), #1103 by @ResamVi